Thursday, August 16, 2007

"typical" week

Will Emily's generation ever know a phone with a dial?

6:00 am, Let's go!


I made it to the top stair


This week is our first "typical" week trying to figure out our part-time stay-at-home schedule. We seem to take Bo for a long walk on the days we are at home. Emily is a morning girl just like me, only she looks so much more beautiful at 6:00 am than I do! I think I should have a plan for each day, full of activities, lately we have been catching up on errands. We have found enough to keep busy.



Emily loves reading her books and lately we have worked alot on animal sounds. Now when we talk about doggies, she gives us a ruff, ruff. Oh and she loves crawling up the stairs. So far we have only mounted a gate at the top of the steps so she can't fall down, but she loves crawling up them. She is getting quite good!

No comments: