Friday, March 28, 2008

It has been too long since I posted. I started a couple of new projects (basement and painting the guest bedroom) around the house this week that have kept my blogging habit at bay.

Emily is 20 months old.
She has changed a ton this month. She has a word for almost everything she wants. Did I mention she wants everything.

Her feet finally grew. We went shoe shopping and she picked out some pink and white Nikes. I think we could use a second pair for more muddy outside play.
We have been spending a lot of time outside. I raked another 7 bags of leaves off our lawn in the back yard. Emily played catch with Bo while I was working. She won't venture off the sidewalk. Perhaps she is afraid of the grass, maybe it is too soft for her still. Hopefully she gets over that because I plan to spend a bunch of time fixing up things outside this year.

We went to Wild Birds Unlimited on Wed. to pick out a bird feeder. They were very helpful. I told them besides the usual robins, I have seen a cardinal couple and a woodpecker, I have yet to identify. Emily likes to watch the birds and count them (she always counts "two").

No comments: