Thursday, July 24, 2008

Alas, it has once again been eon's since I have posted. We have been busy and at the the same time just doing our daily thing. I am finally mostly recovered from my cold, I am hitting the gym and the sidewalks with Emily trying to get my stamina back.

We are celebrating Em's birthday on Sunday. It is hard to believe she is going to be two. She is becoming quite the little lady. It is becoming apparent that she listens to everything we say. Today in Walmart while we were poking around the baby section she was pointing to this and that saying "Ooooooooohhh, that's nice". She picked out some decorations for her party. I don't think she gets the concept of birthday and getting older, but she does enjoy singing Happy Birthday.
We wandered around Ames on Tuesday, I was filling Robert in on RAGBRI, he has never experienced the whole 10,000 bikers hit a town thing. Robert also had a little HS reunion at the Newton Speedway on Sunday, I can't remember who won the race, but he had a good time.

No comments: