Thursday, March 26, 2009

What we have been up to...



The Chevelle is back in our garage, we brought it out of storage on Sunday. Robert was scouting for a good picture to use of him with the Chevelle for his new site (more on that later).




Our grass has also greened up! I still hope we get one more storm with snow, just not on VEISHEA weekend. I want that weekend to be sunny and 70F so I can take the kids to see Rob march with Alumni GROOVE in the parade and can go tailgating for the Spring football game.
We looked at a van last night, it was a great deal, they wanted to trade for our car, we liked it but didn't love it. I am so glad that we are not in the position that we have to buy, so we are waiting for the right deal to come our way.
Dallas has shortened his morning nap some, maybe that means he is transitioning to a longer afternoon nap. I won't lie, it would be great to have both kids napping at least for 45 min a day!

No comments: