Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dallas at 11 months







Our smiley boy with golden locks will be one year old next month! Can you believe it? We have been so blessed with a very content, mellow, and happy baby. Plans are underway for his dedication at church, and the big birthday party, which I realize is more for us than him, but a who can turn down a great excuse for cake.
He is pulls up on any object, climbing me/my legs seems to be a favorite. He is a very fast crawler. He has tried a couple of stairs, but doesn't seem to have the interest to do all of them, he safely slides backwards to get down from them. I haven't yet had to remove him from the stairs. When he wakes at night he quickly goes to stand up in his crib and then gets "stuck" and can't manage to go back to lay down and find his paci. He is still enjoying all foods, and eats quickly. When he wants to eat, he lets you know! He doesn't mind being left at the church nursery or with baby sitters, but I love the greeting I get when I return. Emily and Dallas are getting along really well, he loves to help her play with things, and she does a great job entertaining him. I can't wait to see what the next couple of months hold!


No comments: