Monday, January 11, 2010

This week's update

The past week has been slow and fast and full of adjustments. Monday came too soon, with Robert headed back to work, leaving the three of us to make our own entertainment. It has been so cold here, and we have not been able to go run around outside. I did make it to the gym the couple of days it was open last week, so that is good for me and the kiddo's. The daycare portion of the gym always seems to be closed when we get a big storm.
Emily has been staying busy taking care of her baby dolls and teddy bears. She has also spent lots of time drawing and doing puzzles. Dallas has been pushing cars around and practicing standing (independently). I have been rolling around my to do list in my head. I would have to say I am a little slow to get started this week. I want to get the basement cleaned up, I have some little sewing projects I want to finish and start, and maybe even paint some stuff. I need help prioritizing it seems!
I also have to vacuum twice a day because the dog hair is driving me nuts! There is not much of it, no more than usual but the dryness and static make it cling to everything.
To top off our busy week we had dinner with friends to celebrate a birthday and met up with other friends to let the kiddo's run around and attempt to watch the BCS Championship game. Oh and our kitchen ceiling is leaking again, different spot, more than likely same issue. Tomorrow Rob is attempting to prove to Allstate that our roof is of poor design and causes ice damming, which also caused last years issues, and maybe we will get a new roof out of the deal. I am thinking big!

No comments: