Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My baby is Five



.  I remember holding your tiny, fragile body in my arms and thinking this is a perfect example of God's love, given to me.  I have loved watching you grow the last five years.  You are a great big sister.  Your little brother loves you so much, and he can't get enough time playing with you.  Little Noelle lights up when you come into her view, you can make her laugh like no one else, especially during long car rides. 

You are kind, funny, joyful, creative, loving, and so smart.  I can't wait to see what the next year holds for us.  Five is the last baby year, six is just so, so SIX, like buy clothes on the other side of the isle big.   Let's slow down and have a fabulous fifth year, my sweet little soon to be kindergartner. You are so easy to please.  Nothing excites you more than new crayons and construction paper, a donut or a twirly dress.  You want to be an artist/painter and Doctor like "Nurse Nancy" when you grow up.  You are starting to gain confidence on your bike, and have become a great swimmer this summer.

No comments: