Friday, February 10, 2012

My week and why my husband's awesome

I have started writing this post several times, and can't quite get it right.  I don't want to complain on here, tell everyone how awfully human and crazy my week is/was.  I have so much more than most of the world has, and I know God won't give me more than I can handle.  These crisis are created about me, by me, for me, when I should be living this life for Jesus and stop being all consumed with "ME".   Then maybe he would give me a little something back to sweetly nutrure my husband and kids. 

This week without too much detail... Dallas only wants to poop in a diaper, although he can and does in the potty; I have been getting up at 4:53 am to workout for five weeks now and have done nothing but gain weight; Rob and I drift in and out of the house, he is tired, I am tired; I am trying to correct a snarky attitude in one kid; one kid has an ear infection that causes crying all day, even when on drugs... there is much more that I could complain about this week,plus all the normal stuff, but it was all about me and not really important

Tonight Rob is taking me on a date, courtesy of my sweet sister Lynne.  I don't know what Rob bribed her with to babysit on such short notice, but I am not going to ask.  I love that he misses me, that he knows me enough that I need this, that he planned the date, that he arranged the sitter (my fav. part really) and that I will get to see him, talk to him and hold his hand!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You are awesome Laura, and don't you forget it!