Monday, August 13, 2012

Random photo bomb

 Rocking the giraffe shades at the dentist
 Slide mountain, awesomist elementary playground ever!
 Vacation piles, can you guess which is Rob's and which is mine?  Our choices are radically different, it cracks me up!
 We deep fried sweet corn on vacation.  It was Rob's idea.  I think he is going to patent it and we will probably have a booth at the State Fair next year.  It was beyond awesome.  We made 7-8 different flavors.  My idea was the cinnamon sugar fried sweet corn.  It was yummy. 
 You know yoiu have good friends when they let you wake their sleeping baby so you can get your baby fix before you have to leave.... even when they are about to eat a dinner out with a sleeping baby.  Thanks so much.  I loved cuddling him. 
 My new shades.  Happy Mother's Day to me.  Thanks Robert!
After probably 10 visits to the gardens we finally made it all the way to the back to cross off the final legos we still needed to see.  Momma and baby bison and the kids!

No comments: