Monday, January 7, 2013

Meeting Drew

 Chelsey and baby (he was still unnamed in this picture)
 Dallas checking out cousin Drew
 Uncle Greg is the best
 Watching Emily made me want to have a million babies, or one .more.  I took about 20 pictures of her holding Drew.  It was so adorable
 Also seeing your husband hold a new baby makes my ovaries stir.
This picture shows when reality hit.  Emily and I trying to hold Drew.  Noelle climbing aboard, wanting a turn, whining about it.  She is completely unaware of where her feet are when she is climbing, so constant vigilance is needed.  Dallas was done being in the room.  I think he was trying to pull the hospital curtain down on us.  A 6,4,2 and newborn would be hard work.

4 comments:

Johnson's said...

Not loving the picture if me!!!! ;)

Johnson's said...

Not loving the [icture of me!! ;)

Sarah said...

You look GORGEOUS in that second picture (great color on you). And Drew looks so teeny in Rob's arms! Congrats to all!

-jjk said...

This post totally cracked me up.

I even had an awesome soundtrack playing in my head as I read it through the second time! You know the ones where there's just beautiful music to go with the beautiful/magical moments and then the scratched record sound comes and some horrible awful music plays to complete the soundtrack. Hilarious!

Yes, there are those magical moments, but for us right now the moments that you described in your last paragraph far outnumber the magical ones. Probably 20:1. No joke.

Love this post. Thanks for the laughter it provided in my morning. Much needed! Thanks for sharing and congrats to your bro and his family, and to you Auntie Laura!

Miss you!
Jen K.