Friday, July 12, 2013

 Someone is sleeping in my bed
 We managed to get 8 persons in my friends eight passenger van
 we dog sat this old soul, and he went on a run with me, and he survived, and then became my best friend
 I took this girl and her sister out for lunch, she ordered the kids steak!
 What nice girl time
 we took these little kids to the Good Guys Car show, and sweated a lot
 Noelle looking sweet next to a corvette
 water fun
I should have taken the time to rotate this.  This is the back of Em's birthday list.  I love the picture she drew, it has people handing her gifts!  so funny.  The backside of her list is everything she wants from the American Girl catalog...

 Swim lessons are in full swing
this girl is working on the front crawl with breathing and can now tread water for over 30 seconds!

No comments: