Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SEMA show

A couple weeks ago three years of hard work and sacrifice culminated at the SEMA show in Las Vegas.  I made an appearance for 2 days.  I couldn't let this opportunity pass to see the car, Robert speak and work. 
 Me sitting in the car complete with my racing harness, see the pretty roll cage?
 A blurry picture of Robert presenting at the YEN business competition.  That guy behind him had just introduced him, he was the MC, and apparently famous in the trucks and drifting worlds.
 I took this picture for Dallas.
 Robert working, he worked the entire time, 7:00 am - 9:00 pm.  Here he was interviewing the guy that restored the original license plate, Restore-A-Tag works magic. 
 This was the only famous person I knew, or cared about (besides Rob). 

 These guys are like family now.  The Florida group, Muscle Car Express and Street Metal Concepts.
Only missing guy was Jeff Allison from Allison Customs in New Mexico.

No comments: