Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tales from the toliet

Just stop reading right now if you don't like potty talk...

So much of raising little minions revolves around the bathroom, diapers, talking about those things with girlfriends like its normal.

So with that,

1.  a couple of weeks ago I bought toilet paper for the facilities, same stuff I normally buy, it is an off brand, but I would consider it middle ground, it is not the cheapest of the cheap.  This time it was crazy scratchy, as in typing paper might have been softer.  Great - 12 double rolls of this crap, to wipe crap!  This purchase also coincided with the week everyone had a crazy runny nose, even though I provide ample Kleenex around the house, all the minions and the Mr. were blowing their noses with this sandpaper. 

2.  I have since bought a premium brand, Robert told me not to be so cheap...

3.  Why can't my kids poop into the water?  We have those low water/save the environment toilets, that combined with the fact of the kids sitting on the edge to poop, and you have skid marks ALL. THE. TIME. in the toilet.  What gives?  I clean everyday....

4.  Noelle is still having issues with #2.  We have gotten her pretty regular, but she sure doesn't initiate, getting her to go takes prodding/bribing every time.  It wears on me.  I am super grateful that i get to stay home with her, if she was a daycare kid this year I am pretty sure she would have exploded several times over and or been hospitalized.  I cannot fathom anyone having the time or patience to work with her like I have had to this year.  And I am not patient, there is a lot of yelling!

5.  In other good news Dallas seems to be hitting the target at 99% rate lately whooHoo!


No comments: