Monday, July 20, 2015

Califonia Dreaming

Leaving for vacation, one quick picture before we left Ames.
 

Kids first time flying. 
Our puddle jumper to Minneapolis had  Dallas and Emily in one row, Noelle and I together and Robert sat by himself.  Things went great, they were super excited to order a drink! We are so stringent with electronic use that I think they had the most fun playing ipad and iphone games.  On the way out Dallas and Em took turns with the iPad but we used a splitter so they both could hear with their head phones.  Noelle played on my phone, then took a nap for an hour (it was 10:00 pm our time).  I read almost a whole book!  I think Robert watched a movie on his phone and I am sure Gpa Dallas was enjoying first class for the four hour flight from MN to John Wayne.


We went from the airport to the Double Tree hotel in which we were greeted with a fresh baked cookie, it made for a great, late night snack.  The hotel was completely pack and hosting an Indian wedding.  We saw so many beautiful Saris, and heard lots of Top 40 songs in dance version.

No comments: