Tuesday, September 15, 2015

California Dreaming: first day at California Adventure park

 First morning, see how happy we are, walking from our hotel (blue glass behind us) through Downtown Disney headed to California Adventure Park. Also our first day at the parks happened to be on Robert's 40th Birthday.
 Bright and early, we headed straight for Radiator Springs Racers. The ride we have all been looking foward too.
 Still waiting in line, our first ride we waited 45 minutes. It was worth it!
 Ready to start the race
 Disney does everything perfect. I can't believe it, but I teared up a bit during the middle of the ride. It really felt like I was in the middle of the Cars movie and I was racing down the road with Sally, falling in love.  I mean, all the emotions.....
 All the details of Radiator Springs were spot on! I hope Robert enjoyed turning 40 there.
 Noelle got to meet many of her friends in California Adventure Park


 Train ride around the park = a nice scenic way to take a break and rest your feet
 Flying Dumbo
 Noelle loves carousals and we got to ride them many times just for her!
 Many rides needed 3D glasses

No comments: