Friday, January 15, 2016

Date night with Robert

The kids asked to spend the night with Aunt April and Uncle Mark, and they said yes!
Robert and I had a day/night to ourselves with really no agenda.  We dropped the kiddos off an Ankeny, headed out to watch ISU lose to Kansas State, then on to Des Moines for some misc. activities.  

 I boot shopped
 Stopped by one of my favorite East Village shops, STITCH, which is now closed.  I love the fixtures and the decor. 
 Robert shopped for hats.  We eneded up visiting 5 or 6 Walmarts as we were looking for a specific gift that was available in stores only. 
 We saw some pretty lights, I love having Robert drive me around.
 Robert then coated shopped
 We went for a long drive in the morning (skipped church- slept in) grabbed Casey's breakfast pizza for the road trip. We  can get some good talks in durning drives.  
We picked the kids up around 1:00 pm, two tired big kids, and one unrelenting little kid.

No comments: