Friday, September 7, 2007

ISU cookies


We are big Iowa State Fans! I didn't have the heart to blog after our loss to Kent State, but I still have high hopes for this new football season. We have taken a special interest in the new coach as his family has been attending our church. It has been pretty neat seeing him there, as you can imagine for a little town like Ames he attracts a bit of attention.

I was trying to prepare for the game tomorrow. We are having family over to tailgate at the house then we will head to the stadium. I decided to make cookies, what a better use of my part-time stay at home status. Emily is the perfect little sous-chef. I can't wait to get her a little apron! Here are my little creations for the big game ISU vs. UNI. I have more dough in the freezer for next weekend!

No comments: