Sunday, November 18, 2007

Leaves, leaves, leaves



Can you guess what I have been up too. I have raked leaves during every nap (the days we were home) that Emily has taken in the last week and a half. You can also see, as noted in the pictures that most of our leaves have yet to drop. I raked and Robert loaded them up to take them to the free leaf drop off day (every Sat. in Nov). I also wanted to mention to all of you eco-minded persons, that these are biodegradable bags. The city of Ames requires that you use these, unless you are not bagging at all. They do actually biodegrade, I opened the box of bags I had left over from last year and a fine powder was all that was inside. They are kind of spendy, they come to about $0.64/bag. But Emily did not enjoy any bit of the process. She likes to play right beside you, so me being across the yard bagging made for one sad little girl!

No comments: