Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cookie Time





Emily is getting more interested in daily tasks, and less interested in her infant 0-12 mo. toys. I would say on a daily basis we now play the most with her blocks and read books. Perhaps that is because they bore me less than her other toys, I try not to influence her decision to much! On Saturday during our second snow/ice storm of the season, Dada had to zip off to meet a client so we decided to make some cookies to bid time. I wanted Chocolate Chip, but we didn't have any brown sugar, so we switched to cutout cookies. It was pretty fun baking with Emily. Perhaps we need to get her an apron. She had the most fun with the dry ingredients. She was pretty mad at me when I finally had to mix them into the cookies, I ended up giving her another scoop of flour to play with. My biggest concern was keeping Emily on the counter, but soon she will be able to help on a stool.

No comments: