Sunday, December 9, 2007

Date Day!

Thanks to wonderful Aunt Jen, Robert and I had a long anticipated date -a 14 hour date!
We went to Des Moines to do some Christmas shopping, ate lunch, and squeezed in a movie too! I would highly recommend "Enchanted". It was everything a girl expected growing up on Disney fairy tales, a Prince Charming, rodents that talk, and spontaneous singing! We really want to see National Treasure II, but it doesn't come out until the 21st of December. Any volunteers to watch Emily?

The weather had turned bad while we were in the movie so it was a slow drive home. Robert is the best driver I know, so I was glad I was with him. We came home checked in with Jen and Emily, changed our clothes and headed out to my company's Holiday party, where we had lots of fun watching people sing karaoke.

No comments: