Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summary







We have done a lot in the last two weeks. Robert went to the Indy Corn 250 with his co-worker Ike. Last week the Barnstormers came to Ames, they came a couple of days early since no-one could get to the Iowa City Airport due to flooding. We visited the airplanes several times, Emily really enjoyed them. Dallas came on Tuesday and they went up for a ride.

Emily and I went strawberry picking for the first time last week. She finally likes strawberries. Robert had the camera for the day, so I had to settle for this picture of us and our loot in the kitchen. The last picture is of Emily taking a bath in the laundry basket. She has hated baths and cries, will not sit and for the last couple of months. Robert came up with this genius idea to put a laundry basket in the bath tub. Emily loves sitting in the basket! Now the only crying that happens is when it is time to get out.
The other big news is that Emily is expecting a sibling in December. I am 14 weeks pregnant and everything is going well despite the fact that I fighting walking pneumonia. I am showing a lot sooner than with Emily, I suppose that is how it goes the second time around, anyone know where I can find some cute khaki shorts with an elastic waist band?

No comments: