Monday, December 22, 2008

Dr. Checkup

This picture has nothing to do with the post, other than Robert and I were sharing sushi from Super Walmart (you would think gross, but very yummy), Em tried some and then wanted to eat her nuggets with the chop sticks!


I mentioned in the last post we went to see our favorite Pediatrician today. He reminds Robert and I of Santa, I think it is the calming voice and the little twinkle in his eye.

Dallas is doing really well. I guessed his weight to the ounce, he is 8 lb 8 oz, which is 5 oz above his birth weight (50% percentile). He stretched out to 21.5 in, measured 21" at birth, and I believe his head measured 36 cm. It has always interested me as a scientist (trained to use metric) that they switch between the English and metric system to do the measurements. Anyway he is as perfect as can be!

We also had a chance to chat about Emily's poop problems again. As many of you know we have had on-going issues for at least 6 months. Nothing is biologically wrong, it is just a head issue. We would like to ask for prayers for her to "get over it" per se, and give us patience to help her.

No comments: