Friday, December 12, 2008

A Kibbe Christmas

I didn't want to end up writing a Christmasy brag letter everyone is so accustomed of getting from those distant relatives and our parents friends. I now find myself trying to get a little message up here quickly so everyone can see what we have been up to since last year, If that is what you are looking for, just review the previous years worth of posts.
I want to focus this Kibbe Christmas Letter on our years blessings. I suppose I could start with our recent little bundle of joy. Dallas Charles arrived 13 days early and in perfect condition. He is such a joy to hold, feed, and stare at.
Emily has grown into a beautiful little girl during the past year. Her many changes include having "real" hair, an ever-growing vocabulary, jumping, doting on her little family of stuffed animals and baby dolls, and still her favorite is reading books.
Robert and I have enjoyed this blessed year. We have both tackled new adventures this year. I worked part-time the entire year, and with the addition of Dallas to our family, I will now make staying at home my full time job. It is such a joy and privilege to have this opportunity to raise and help lead our children to live loving and God-fearing lives. I am also looking forward to enhancing my homemaking skills, and will hopefully grow to enjoy "cleaning the bathrooms"!
Robert has learned a lot in the past year running Guidepost Financial his part time financial counsuling buisness. He has really enjoyed setting up the buisness structure. He has been able to help many people tackle the daunting task of getting out of debt.
We also cannot be thankful enough for our family. The support we get from our parents, sisters and brother is too great to describe. We have enjoyed many new relationships found through our church family as well this year. We have developed life long freindships that are important to our family.

No comments: