Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my 4 month old


Dallas is 4 months today, we have celebrated so far by going to the Dr's for a well check up and watching water gush out of the hydrant!


Dallas is still in the 75% of height and weight, (no surprises there) is now 25.5" and 16lb. He handled the shots like a champ and we can try cereal now. I need to check up on the cereal they recommend. I noticed they sell 5x more kinds of cereal than 2+ years ago when I first bought some for Emily. They have organic brown rice, rice cereal, whole grain cereal, whole grain oatmeal, oatmeal cereal, and organic mixed cereal, how confusing!

2 comments:

-jjk said...

Do you want cereal "hand-me-downs"? Emma hated the stuff, so I have almost 2 brand new full boxes of it, which I would be happy to pass along to you!!! Dallas is such a cutie, and of course, Emily too. I love seeing all the pics you post! -Jen Kauffman

Jessica said...

I know that if you're going for "whole-grain" you can actually grind up instant oatmeal and use that. But I know they prefer you to use rice cereal first in case there are any gluten allergies.

Oh, if you need any formula, I have extra of that from Phin. He didn't like the stuff and he was supposed to use it until 18 months because he's "small" (according to the charts). He will not drink it so I think milk is better than nothing. So, if you want some formula, I've got some to give you.