Friday, September 4, 2009

my revelation

I love staying home. That being said I completely under appreciated the fact that someone else cleaned up after 2 meals and snacks while Emily learned to eat. My boy can eat, and he doesn't mind getting a little messy.
I know this would be the perfect spot for "that" picture, the one where Dallas is covered in three different colors of food puree. I think I have him wiped clean, pick him out of the high chair and then 10 peas, 22 cheerios drop from his butt and knows where else. Then I notice a banana a slice stuck to his thigh (I didn't serve him banana's this meal). The tray is full of food in all of its little crevices, Bo is just waiting, parked under the chair, waiting hopefully for the day Dallas drops steak. It seems each meal lately needs to end with a bath. And yeah I don't have a picture. My hands were too goop to get it out of the case, and it would end up covered in prunes. Maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Unfortunately my boys are still like that. Phin spills at every meal and usually it's an entire bowl/plate full of food. The kid's a mess. ;) Can't wait for pics of Dallas.