Monday, October 26, 2009

We are sleeping a little better around here. After another sleepless night, I took Dallas to the Dr on Friday, he had an ear infection, to go with his new tooth. He isn't quite back to himself, but we are working on it. The Dr office is not for those worried about catching the flu, I would estimate that 60% of the people in there were wearing masks. I still think we already had this business at the beginning of Oct, so I am not to worried, Robert and I never got symptoms but were around when the kids got it so I think we have been nicely exposed. Did you know that they think a similar flu strain was around in 1976 so some people might have natural immunity from that outbreak, not me because I am not that old!

I still think Robert and I will go get the regular flu shot soon, the kids got it in Sept at their well visits, although the clinic here does not have enough supply to give Dallas the booster that first timers are supposed to have. He will still have some immunity.

No comments: