Sunday, July 11, 2010

Time has been moving quickly around here!
I have a little girl turning four this month, and no idea what to do for her birthday party. She wants to have it at the pool, but I am in no mood to do a pool party for a couple of kids. I asked her what her second option would be and she said a beach party. Since she still wants to invite boys, I suppose a cute mermaid or fairy tea party would be out of the question, which seems like the fun thing to plan.
Dallas is acting like a two year old. He has become a champ at throwing fits. I am trying my best to not react and give in to them. Today his fit occurred in front of the fridge, and I believe was about him not liking the cup or drink choice I offered him. He proceeded in his fit throwing ways and sat down, and fell back, only, in front of the fridge, this put is head directly into Bo's water dish. Boy was he surprised! He does not seem to remember the pain fits cause him from one to another, the learning curve has begun.

No comments: