Saturday, July 10, 2010

Trip to Grandpa J's

We all gathered at my Grandfather's this weekend to celebrate his upcoming 85th birthday. What an honor I have had to have had many of my relatives have such a long life! I love going back to the farm, it holds such memories for me, and I love seeing my daughter make them too.

There is quite a stash of "dress up" clothes. Both of my Aunts took years of dance and twirling. The costumes are wonderful and such fun for a little girl.


Grandpa Johnson, Dallas and I

Four generations of Johnson's
My dad James, little Charles, Grandpa Charles, and my brother Greg


Emily, Grandpa J and Dallas (notice a different outfit on Em)



All the family that made it, we missed two of my cousins who were at camp



The ride home

Out cold (for a while)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute haircut on Dallas! That kid looks adorable with curls and with a short cut!