Sunday, October 24, 2010

A peek at my week

I love these. This is what I asked for from my Grandparents house. I remember staring at these in the buffet since I was little. And stopping into thrift stores with Grandma and having her find one and pick it up for a quarter. I split the lot with my Aunt as she wanted them too. I am not sure what it is, perhaps depression glass? I would love more, and I think it shall go on my Christmas list permanently. I only have four plates, 3 red and one green. I also have 4 sherbet cups? and the rest are glasses, mostly green, but I have blue, purple, red, yellow and orange. They are so pretty, I wish I could display them in the sunlight or in a door less cabinet!
My Grandma F came to visit Noelle. They snuggled the afternoon away!

Emily's new science project. It is growing "hair" that you can even cut! A great gift from my Aunt Sherrie, thanks.


Sleepy baby, why do all my kids sleep with their hand on their chins?



and lastly a sneak peek of the costumes, still a work in progress




No comments: