Wednesday, December 22, 2010

super post...

I feel like I am way behind blogging about our wonderful December happenings. Today was the first time this month I had downloaded photos to the computer. This is my attempt to catch you up, fast, in no particular order!


Dallas and his birthday ice cream at Hickory Park

Noelle loves to sit up straight and look at the world


Dallas frosting his first sugar cookie, and his last. This was as far as he got, then he proceded to eat all the frosting and one bite of the cookie

Sweet Noelle


Emily and Robert met Dallas, April and Jen in Dubuqe to see Manheim Steamroller in concert



Dallas and our first snowfall, yes he is wearing sandals


Watching Rudolph the red nosed reindeer


my dear friend Sarah gave birth to Libby, and I got to hold her, she was about 12 hours old

Dallas is two! He thought the tractor on the cake was the coolest thing


decorating the tree in their room


Noelle and I posing in front of our Cyclone tree


Emily's thankfullness tree (Nov. carryover), designed/executed by Aunt April
























No comments: