Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I have been car pooling for Awana the past month, I have to say it is fabulous.  On my week off, I get to stay at home, and my week to drive I get an hour and half to myself to browse Target, or get any errands checked off my list!  Plus I get an extra little cutie to ride along with. 

Noelle has been extra crazy lately.  She talks all the time, to herself, to objects, to the dog, to the dvd's, and occasionaly to D or Em, and always to me.
She is fast out of the gate when she crawls, often she will trip up her arms with her leg and topple forward, it is so cute, she face plants into the carpet, then talks to the floor and is on her way.
I am pretty sure she is cutting a couple four more teeth, she is all gooey again! 

We are off to the Dr again tomorrow, so I am sure we will be sick, just in time for the weekend.

No comments: