Tuesday, December 27, 2011

randoms for the week

 sweet Noelle at the end of Christmas day
 The hooded towels, they look wonderful on the hooks in the bathroom
 Egg Nog, yes please!
 much of Christmas fun for me revolves around this puzzle and my dear Sister.  Lynne spend Christmas day with us.  We worked too long on this 500 piece puzzle with the help of some Lucy Lane wine, we made it within 1 piece of being finished.  I loved doing this with her, I hope we have started a tradition!
 I am not worried about Noelle surviving around here, she is very opportunistic
 Out of proper food, ice cream cones (just the cone) filled in for the afternoon snack.  I pretended they were graham crackers
 we gave a bag of cookies to several of our neighbors, attached was our Christmas card and an invite to The Perfect Gift, an event our church holds each year
 the Johnson boys and the Kibbe boys
 ice cream cone for snack
attempting a cousin picture, we need professional help

No comments: