Monday, January 9, 2012

Emily lost tooth #6

Lost is the key word! When she woke up this morning she was sad and showed me the new hole in her mouth. Before I could even ask where is was she said it was gone.  I might check her bed, but she mentioned "feeling it" last night while playing memory game with the babysitter.  Since we were not here when she went to bed or possible lost it I don't know where to look.  Is it even worth my time to look for a microscopic tooth in the living room and her top bunk.  I probably will, because I am sentimental and want it for some reason.

That is six teeth in 11 months.  She has two more she considers wiggily!

ETA, found the tooth as we were tucking into bed.  We had just finished writing a note for the Tooth Fairy saying the tooth was lost... and she has three wiggily teeth, not two:)

No comments: