Monday, January 23, 2012

Teeth, more and less

Emily and I visited the dentist this morning.  She had hers counted polished.  Still not quite brave enough to have the x-ray fill shoved in her mouth ( I don't really care for it either). It does save us a few bucks I suppose, but soon we'll probably need to persuade her a bit more to get it done.  She came away with 11 on top and 8 on the bottom.  She has two of her six year PERMENANT molars.  Her other top front tooth is hanging on by susch a little thread I think it took all the hygenist will power to not pull it for her.  The Doc was pretty sure it might fly out the next time she sneezed!

I walked away with a tiny cavity, sad.  They also want to seal the rest of my molars when they fill the cavity. 

Noelle also has been getting new teeth lately.  Since Christmas all four of her molars have pushed through.  She needs her canine teeth and she'll be finished for a while.

I also scheduled Dallas happy visit for May so he can go with Rob the next time he goes in.

No comments: