Thursday, March 15, 2012

the sand box

I love it, I hate it... 

I love that it provides hours of imaginative play
I love that it is outdoors, it provides sunshine and fresh air to my kiddos
I love how much he loves it, some little guy you know might have asked if he could go out to the sand box at 6:15 am the other day
I love that all three kids can play together in the box
I hate that you need a bath everyday
Noelle hates that I have to vacuum her hair after she plays, she also eats sand occasionally, and then poops it!
I hate having to vacuum a small pile of sand off the rocking chair
I hate discovering their pockets or cuffs were full of the stuff too
It's in my bathtub, in my washing machine, in my dryer.  I might have undressed and undiapered Noelle in the backyard yesterday...

No comments: