Monday, July 9, 2012

Robert's Birthday

its a blurrrr,  They were going so fast
 The kids bought daddy lego's for his birthday.  They are putting together a blue car
 Family photo attempt #26 on the train at Adventureland 
Driving the semi's around the track


Rob was traveling on his birthday so we celebrated on the following Monday.  He took the day off and we headed to Adventureland (his choice).
I didn't get many pictures, I regrettabley choose to ride "the Slinger", I sat with Noelle.  She was frantically signing all done, and saying "I no like it" .  I was trying to only look at her, keeping my vison off the spinning.  It didn't help.  In Rob's words, "You look gray and shiney".  It took me all day to recover from that spinning!  The kids and Rob had a great time.  I enjoyed seeing all the delight in their eyes.  I am missing a couple pictures which I think are on Rob's phone.

No comments: