Tuesday, February 12, 2013

1.  our dear son has stopped sleeping at night, again
2.  Rob and I are unkind to each other (on accident) in the middle of the night when dealing with #1, non-sleeping, wailing, night terroring dear son. 
3.  we need a better game plan, or to remember previously decided on game plan when sleep deprived and woken from sleep in the middle of the nigt
4.  the sun is out today
5.  I love having a Southern facing house
6.  The tulips have sprouted in our pots
7.  I might be sunbathing with them
8.  Valentines is this week
9.  Emily has already recived a crazy number of the cutest, pinterested up cards/treats
10.  I am so thankful for our extra classes and activities that allow my kids to celebrate a fun holiday like this, it would be one of the sad things about not having them attend a "school" to miss out
11. Emily and Dallas were so proud to hand out their cards.  I did sign Noelle's name to Dallas as well!
12.  Dallas is riding Em's bike in the basement rather well, and he looks so big on it. 
13.  He says he is never taking "those" wheels off of it. 
14.  They both need to learn how to ride this Spring, we will need another bike!
15.  I saw Skyfall on Sunday night at the theater, so good, glad I didn't wait to rent
16.  Our Jr Mints were stale, the goo in the middle was not goo!  #disapointed
17.  pot roast does not smell as good cooking all day when you are around all day to smell it
18.  yesterday I had 32 consecutive double-unders in a row, big record for me.  then I tripped
19.  my favorite jump rope is broken
20.  our read out loud this week is Ralph and the Motorcycle

1 comment:

Shirlee Ramblings said...

I LOVE Ralph and the Motorcycle - do you have the sequels? I can supply them if needed.