Saturday, March 21, 2015

A little bit of life

 Dallas enjoying a little tease of Spring. We made a deal he could wear shorts if it was 60 degrees or above.
 I have been occasionally ordering Bountiful Baskets.  In Ames they deliver every other Saturday.  You order by the Tuesday prior. The above picture is $15 of produce, half veggie and fruit. You don't get to pick what you get in the general basket, but you can have add ons.  The below picture is of the juicing pack I added on one week, it was an additional $8.  I have gotten the add on lunch pack a couple times, it usually has baby carrots, apples and other snack type veggies.  I haven't ordered the bread yet, but they always have some add ons in that category and people have great things to say about them.  We split a box of apples with another family this Fall.  The price was $0.68/lb.

 My whole family in one chair
 One last snowfall, Dallas is scooping at the neighbors.
 my folding pile
 I should never buy "fun" bandaides
I finally picked up a basket for our library books. Looks so much nicer than keeping them in the neon green prevent suicide reusable bag...

No comments: