Saturday, March 21, 2015

Father-Daughter Dance 2015

 Dressed to the nines.  I made a new dress for Emily and during the final ironing I somehow burned a hole through the bodice and skirt! It was not a place I could hide with a sash or cardigan.  I was so upset.  She is so easy going and was happy to wear this dress from her closet.  I did sew Robert's bow tie.  It is a real tie, the bow ties I have made before for Dallas are already tied and connect under the collar with velcro.  We both watched a couple of youtube videos on how to tie a bow tie.  I think it worked out well.  Noelle is wearing one of her favorite twirly dresses via a birthday present from Aunt Lynne.
 This year cousin Audrey and her daddy Mark joined in on the fun.  April took gpa Dallas again.
 The theme was Hollywood nights.  Can you guess the favors handed out?  Sunglasses.  There was a red carpet to walk and lots of background scenes that made for great photo ops. 

The girls and Robert, as always, had a great time.  I am glad they have made a tradition of going each year.
 
-Dallas and I had a date.  We did all things he picked.  Eatting at Jimmy Johns, with his own bag of chips and sandwich.  Not sharing is a special thing!  Picked up a desert at the Cafe and watched Phineas and Ferb on Netflix.  He is easy to please.

No comments: