Friday, November 4, 2016

Center Grove 2016

Our field trip to Center Grove Orchard was on the first coldish day this Fall.  We always try to go when the Ames HSAP attend as it is so much cheaper to get in with a field trip.  
As always we took home some apple cider donuts.  I did end up buying a coffee and a hot cider (for the kids) more or less just to have something warm to hold in my hands!


 Corn pit, always a crowd pleaser
I think this slide made out of a combine is new. I am not sure as we didn't come out to the corn maze last year. I am sure it was a dead combine, but I couldn't help think that was one expensive slide!

Also new to us this year was the train. We received tickets with our entry, but I am not sure everyone does.  It was neat, and I really appreciated the conductor coming around and asking each of us if we would like our picture taken.


No comments: