Thursday, November 10, 2016

State Fair 2016

Of course we fit in a trip to the Iowa State Fair in August as well. I think it is a full blown tradition now and we will be sad some day when the kids are busy working or at band/sports camp and can't attend.
We saw all the usual things, we kind of wander around until we have tried all the foods we want to try, seeing the animals and sights in between. 

 I liked this succulent display behind Dallas
 Iowa State University booth is always a fun stop
 Noelle got to help with the quilt-a-thon (behind the scenes, handing out candy to the sewers on the hour)
 My favorite quilt
 Star Trek themed butter goodness


 Sky glider time for the big kids.  I can only  manage to ride this thing once a year. I used up my fright-ride during Good Guys. 


No comments: