Thursday, February 23, 2017

Winter Pictures!


 Noelle and a finished phonics book!
 Emily and her car! 
 Robert took each kid on a date to shop for their siblings. Looks like Noelle got a hot chocolate out of the deal!
 Emily modeling a headband we liked at a local store
 The devotion we used this Christmas required a candle. I couldn't find one locally, my nephew made this at preschool, so I am posting it to remember for next year!
 I love this little bag from Aldi. I eat this with shredded chicken frequently for lunch. One bag lasts me about 4-5 days. It is easy to prepare when I have the chicken on hand. I like it with a sprinkling of sriracha sauce.
 I didn't make Christmas PJ's this year at it was so pleasant! These pajamas came with a pack of markers so the kids could color in their shirts!
 We had an apple pie making party. Invited the expert Benji and his daughter Abby over to show us the ropes. Total we made over 20 pies. Emily and Abby made at least 7 between themselves.
Some of the men from the pie prep party. 

No comments: