Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Pending

It is finished! We had three showings before noon on March 11. I was trying to hard to protect our mornings and not allow showings as we get the bulk of our school started and finished in the AM. I knew one of these clients was bringing back his girlfriend and likely liked it enough to do that so I said yes. Then I said yes to two other showings, because at that point why not. 
Our realtor let us know by 4 pm that afternoon that each of the three were offering!

Hallelujah

We did some negotiating and ended up accepting an offer. Some of the terms were a generous close date which we liked, and no inspection. Which is crazy to me, but as Robert says means no more money spent here! We celebrated by not making our beds on Tuesday.

Now to find a house, or a rental or land...

No comments: