Saturday, January 17, 2009

The best friends a girl could have




I was surprised at how hard it was too meet people when we moved back to Ames a few years ago. There is always the people you work with, but we were lacking the close friends and relationships you meet and build in school. Eventually we found them through church and wow did I find some goodies! My humble little ladies bible study threw Dallas a "Good Night, Book Shower" Notice the table is dressed like a bed, how cute! Dallas received lots of books and I got a scrapbook celebrating motherhood, with the pages already filled in. That shows you how well these ladies know me (I would never get around to filling them in.)
We might not get too much God talk in, but I am so blessed to have you all in my life.
THANKS

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's a great idea for a 2nd-baby shower. How fun! I might have to copy that idea!