Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Emily has taken to calling us mom and dad the last week or so. My ears hear it as such a huge change, perhaps she is too old to continue the mommy, daddy bit, although those get pulled out when she is throwing a fit or wants something.
Robert came home a little early yesterday from work so Emily and I could go get her hair cut. She was getting a little shaggy! I would love to grow out her hair, but she simply won't let me ever do anything with it (I know this is a faze), I don't want her to end up eating it! Rebbecca got her nice a cleaned up, I think I will have to learn how to cut her bangs myself or we will have to have to visit a certain SIL between Rebbecca visits.

Dallas is doing well, he was a big sleeper last night. I got three hours straight two times! He is spending more time being alert during the day as well, we have not gotten a smile yet but I hope it is coming soon.

Robert and I have been busy pondering our 2009 goals, more on that later

No comments: