Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I left the house today....

and it was pretty easy. I don't know what I was so worried about, it only took me 31 days (Dallas is 1 month today) to work up the courage. I think I was hung up on who to take and put in and out of the car first. Where would I actually put grocery's when I have Dallas and Emily in the cart (Fareway has the smallest carts in the world, hopefully the new store will have bigger carts).
We made a trip to Target and Fareway and I survived. Emily was super helpful and Dallas was his usual daytime self and slept the entire time. We even used the bathroom at Target, Emily needed to go. The big stall was taken so we all squeezed into a regular, that was probably the hardest part of the morning. I have renewed confidence in staying home, now that I can get out. Now just to get myself a bigger vehicle and some warm weather.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Laura ~
We would love to bring you dinner some night next week...any day but Monday works for us. Let me know.
Thanks!!

Aaron and Nichole said...

Laura
Ok...see you did put an album in a post(your Christmas one) and I still can't figure out how to do it in a post. I can do it on my sidebar, but not in a post. Could you tell me exactly how you did it in your post!

The Overman Family said...

Hey Laura-
I just found the comment you left! Ugg...sorry I'm so slow! I just posted all the links to the tutorials and inspiration I used for Zane's present on "everything that is nice". If that doesn't cover it, let me know. I'm warning you...Emily will want one too! Thanks!
Steph O.