Monday, February 16, 2009

another missed Holiday

Apparently I need to consult the calendar before leaving the house. We went to the gym this morning and then headed over to the library. I parked, I found a spot where the meter was paid up for almost three hours. We headed across the street, one toddler, one diaper bag, one bag of books and a baby. Emily is running ahead of me because she likes to push the handicap button so the door opens, no dice. Big sign in the door that says Library Closed. tiny print President's Day. Emily clearly did not understand. I was trying to explain, and that we could come back tomorrow. She cried all the way to the car, that girl loves her books.

1 comment:

The Deals said...

Don't worry- you're not the only one. I called the bank 3 times on Monday and could not figure out why I couldn't get someone to answer the phone! President's Day is not one of the holidays I ever remember.

Btw... love the pics of Emily and Rob from father/daugther date night- so sweet that he got her a corsage!