Wednesday, February 25, 2009

snug jammies!

Dallas had his two month checkup on Friday, it was two or so weeks late, I think our ped went on vacation! His current stats are:
13 lb 10 oz
24"-we have a 2 footer
head circumference is 41 cm
Wow, he has grown. I am now in the situation that every mother probably faces. I don't want to let go of those first clothes. He basically barely fits into anything 0-3 month. They are all too short in the legs and the torso. I can't believe I am already there, how I will miss them. I wish I could just look forward to the new stuff, many of our friends have blessed us with clothes up until now and beyond so I have lots of neat stuff for him to wear, but still my heart says how could he be so big already. Last night I got all the new sizes ready and washed, they await my folding.

No comments: