Sunday, February 15, 2009

Father - Daughter Dance







Emily had her first date this evening, and I approved of the nice young man. He bought her a corsage and dressed very nicely, he said he was a safe driver and they would be home by 8:30 at the latest. Emily picked out a new dress for the dance, and I made her some new hair bows. You can also see in the picture her first goose-egg on her forehead. She and another kiddo collided in the tunnel during Sunday School, she took it like a trooper according to the teacher.



2 comments:

Wendi said...

You seriously got the best pictures ever! The one where Rob is giving her the flower...one she will cherish forever! Classic!!!

Jessica said...

I wanted to let you know that I posted some pictures on the new women's ministry blog - Women of Intention. I got a great one of Rob and Emily dancing.

amesefcwomen.blogspot.com