Monday, February 15, 2010

Scenes from the kitchen floor...





The first couple of pictures are fuzzy, but it really catches the motion, he was so excited, flailing that chex cereal bag all around, I think it made him thirsty.



Dallas knows where to find the raisins and how to open the box, he likes to put them on the floor more than eat them.

This is his latest form of communication, he still doesn't say much but he is a champion pointer/grunter.


Different day, same outfit, he found a dum dum lolly pop, took it out of the ziplock bag I had it in with the other special travel snacks. He must of remembered it from his haircut. I let him play with it for a while because he was not able to get the wrapper off, 2 minutes later I noticed he gummed through it, tears were shed when I took it away!






No comments: